I always thought it'd be the people, my family, and my friends who I'd tell about my dreams hopes and aspirations. But life taught me that they only care so much about you. Till the time it's not their time that's wasted. But I unknowingly happily chewed away at every minute of it that they could provide me. I never went home because there's where I started feeling that home was.
But what a harsh lie that was. There's no other place like home sweet home and even if I do have multiple homes, with so many of my friends, I shouldn't interfere with them. Either in the manner of making decisions, or just plain interference to their daily activities. But I always saw people managing pretty well even with a shit load of people wearing out their right of way aka my paternal side of the family. Who in fact I have a lot to thank for. Like about one half of my bloodline. Which half they may never come to know because well, they or anyone, ever really paid that much attention. Because maybe I rarely ever met them, but does that mean you repeat yourself?
No, what you use under these circumstances is a quick play of words and the mind to spiral it back the same thought the spiral originated from hence, cutting their oxygen supply of bullshit.
Humans tend to go off on a tangent whenever any thought that they don't absolutely fall in agreement with comes their way, to sort of justify, in their heads, how this observation might have struck. It's a mystery they want to solve. Just like dreams. Why do they exist you may ask, why are they so vivid and real and why won't they last longer or even in continuation if they did?
Because dreams are amalgamations of all the processing that's going on in your mind about certain decisions that need to be assessed.
For example, you might've never really been able to let go of this beautiful spa you visited once for a session. The reasons may be many but the purpose was always one. To make it last just a little while longer.
And last night I finally realized where my fault lay in all of this conundrum, that I wanted to explore more. But I never did because I was too scared to go alone? lest anything should happen to me like a ghost killing me or something. How would anyone know where I am?
I'd tell them. and I'd tell the whole damn world. If this is my blog and it's all about me then maybe I should just write and explore where it takes me rather than worrying too much about the literary errors that I make.
I'm more than just my mistakes or my accomplishments, more than my thoughts, emotions, and looks. I'm something unfathomable. You may understand my activity for a moment. But that's it, never really 100% understand me. Just like I always do I ended up writing shit. That I didn't want to. Well, I want to learn from my dreams because they've been showing me things that I maybe never would've been able to see otherwise due to lack of access to those places. but why should I be not allowed to weigh in on the secrets of the universe and draw my own interpretations as I please and expand my multi-verse?
If this life is all there is to it. Then bloody hell I'm going to make the most of it without causing any harm to those involved in my adventures because as usual, my sorcery ends with, "..the moral of the story is.." To never waste either your own time or somebody else's even if you like the materialism they bring with them. You'll always get a chance to relive them. Maybe in your twisted dreams.
xxx
But what a harsh lie that was. There's no other place like home sweet home and even if I do have multiple homes, with so many of my friends, I shouldn't interfere with them. Either in the manner of making decisions, or just plain interference to their daily activities. But I always saw people managing pretty well even with a shit load of people wearing out their right of way aka my paternal side of the family. Who in fact I have a lot to thank for. Like about one half of my bloodline. Which half they may never come to know because well, they or anyone, ever really paid that much attention. Because maybe I rarely ever met them, but does that mean you repeat yourself?
No, what you use under these circumstances is a quick play of words and the mind to spiral it back the same thought the spiral originated from hence, cutting their oxygen supply of bullshit.
Humans tend to go off on a tangent whenever any thought that they don't absolutely fall in agreement with comes their way, to sort of justify, in their heads, how this observation might have struck. It's a mystery they want to solve. Just like dreams. Why do they exist you may ask, why are they so vivid and real and why won't they last longer or even in continuation if they did?
Because dreams are amalgamations of all the processing that's going on in your mind about certain decisions that need to be assessed.
For example, you might've never really been able to let go of this beautiful spa you visited once for a session. The reasons may be many but the purpose was always one. To make it last just a little while longer.
And last night I finally realized where my fault lay in all of this conundrum, that I wanted to explore more. But I never did because I was too scared to go alone? lest anything should happen to me like a ghost killing me or something. How would anyone know where I am?
I'd tell them. and I'd tell the whole damn world. If this is my blog and it's all about me then maybe I should just write and explore where it takes me rather than worrying too much about the literary errors that I make.
I'm more than just my mistakes or my accomplishments, more than my thoughts, emotions, and looks. I'm something unfathomable. You may understand my activity for a moment. But that's it, never really 100% understand me. Just like I always do I ended up writing shit. That I didn't want to. Well, I want to learn from my dreams because they've been showing me things that I maybe never would've been able to see otherwise due to lack of access to those places. but why should I be not allowed to weigh in on the secrets of the universe and draw my own interpretations as I please and expand my multi-verse?
If this life is all there is to it. Then bloody hell I'm going to make the most of it without causing any harm to those involved in my adventures because as usual, my sorcery ends with, "..the moral of the story is.." To never waste either your own time or somebody else's even if you like the materialism they bring with them. You'll always get a chance to relive them. Maybe in your twisted dreams.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment