Now that I'm earning money and my family is comfortably settled in my hometown Kolkata, I alone toil at my workday day in and day out. It is very hard for me to believe that there are still people out there hankering for marks at some teacher's desk saying their parents will hit them hard with a chappal if they don't pass and these kids will mostly be boys because I think most girls pass in school with flying colors. Kudos to my my above par learning capabilities coupled with a self made mindset to achieve all my goals till my dreams become a living reality.
In the past few years, I have not met a soul yet who didn't say that their dream car is Ferrari, I recently saw a video that claimed that if I stop smoking cigarettes right about now I could buy my dream car at 40! Which being a Ferrari means that I will have to quit smoking. A very hard habit to quit as a young adult in today's world. I now am 5 feet 2 inches of pure unadulterated joy that fills my lungs with every clear breath I breathe.
I have ditched this vice now or I might realize I have a funny feeling in my lungs one day. No one ever wants to look like the guy on the box I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment