Sunday, January 21, 2024

Meet My Guru Level Thoughts and Patterns




That's my siter Krittika, I love her and sometimes annoy her. But she rarely minds that. She's all for gains in all the small stuff. Sometimes, you lose all your humanity being in your circumstances alone, but you're wrong, you're never really all alone. There's someone out there who likes her a lot, will I be able to digest it when he finally comes along to take her hand in marriage? And that too from a very well to do family, as expected. Their family has been looking for boys for hand in marriage. How weird would that be huh, all of us having spouses and navigating the world as though we are adults and were never children. I am so drained of tears, when the emotions try to overwhelm me, I swallow them somehow. We all know it's all going to be all right. As the title of the book Ayn Rand's, "We the Living" suggests, we will be too busy in catering to this dimension and all the chaos over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Forward This Life

 Can we just take a deep breath and not dwell on our past now? It's our past for a reason. It does not define who we are now or what we ...