Saturday, May 17, 2025

My Morning Begins at Afternoon

As usual, my mornings are starting in the noon. 
Happens when you're working late the previous night. 
Do I need to? No! But do I? Hell yes.
Need someone to vent to, not my family or friends and not a stranger. I know I have God in my life, and also the Divine Mother, the entire universe watching over me so I have no reason to feel alone. 
I haven't been feeling like myself lately. I've been trying hard, to hide what I'm feeling inside. I wanted to be a baddie but I'm turning out to be more like the opposite. I cannot confess to a lot of things as long as I'm alive, I'll have to keep those buried till my last breath. It's a little overwhelming for me to keep handling my life all on my own as I'm not used to this, I always had someone beside me, cheering me on as I conquered new frontiers but not anymore. However, this has made all the difference. The old me wouldn't have been able to deal with handling a new job, in a new place and without any of my old friends. Now I can.
I am now keeping a comfortable distance from everything and everyone I feel I might get attached to or who or what might get attached to me. I just learnt that my mother has been imagining things and throwing away stuff that I and my father own and saying in her defence that we actually told her to. As if. 
I feel like ripping out my hair, probably gouge out my eyes, I feel so much anger inside. Talking to her was a mistake and now I'm not telling her or father anything about anything. They're too involved in my life and I need to pull them out of my hair a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Forward This Life

 Can we just take a deep breath and not dwell on our past now? It's our past for a reason. It does not define who we are now or what we ...