Today I hurt the one, I love the most. Me.
What I did? BANGED MY LITTLE TOE ON THE EDGE OF THE BED.
Right where it hurts the most doesn't it.
This rollercoaster journey of post-adolescence might just be about to come to a termination.
Was this ever all that I ever was? A bubbly little girl trying to make a mark on this little world?
I've never really seen anything beyond what my eyes could show me.
I'm hurt, I just can't figure out where exactly.
So I do the one thing most people suffering from this temporary nightmare wouldn't do, watch a lot of comedic shows. Well they are made to make you laugh so much you cry, aren't they?
What's a better fix for crying eyes other than a good laugh.
What's a better fix for crying eyes other than a good laugh.
Some say forget the pain, some tell me to face it head-on but I'd tell you to do exactly the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of happy activities.
Man has been kindly bestowed by god to be exactly as they wish to be in the 24hr cycle of every dreadful day.
Man has been kindly bestowed by god to be exactly as they wish to be in the 24hr cycle of every dreadful day.
Make it your own, do what you love. This time isn't going to repeat itself and neither can you fast forward to the end, live every second exactly as you'd like it to be. Because first and last of all nobody is stopping me from writing this blog fearlessly, I own this tiny little space of mine. Didn't pay jack shit but that's internet for you; you could write a whole new bible up here and no one would bat an eye. It's a cozy little space on this ether that will only remain mine.
Which also gives me a torrential idea to start writing a "New Age Bible" which will ofc encompass all of the lifestyle rules which are a basic need nowadays. Written by the child of God. What a fascinating read.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment