Is it the blue sky?
Is it the crooked smile?
Is it the forbidden fruit?
Is the life you live?
Is it the person you met?
Is it the city you left?
Or are they the lights you missed?
Never enough is it. Tell me how it is, and maybe I'll share my story with you. Everything comes at a price but what price are you willing to pay for it?
Would you kill, would you bleed, would you hum a tune for her?
Would you die, would you lie, would you buy something for her?
Would you cry, would you fly, would you love her for her?
Dreamers never get it easy and it's the price that they pay. I'm an artist and it's a process that you embrace. All the silver linings aren't always made of lace.
Can someone tell me how to win at life and how to race?
Rats are the one's best at it. But what they don't teach you at school is can someone buy happiness? Perspective was my first choice, I thought it would change everything I felt about it. But frankly, it's not that easy. It takes a certain gift to be able to harness the light inside you. Fear is what holds you back and it's supposed to be the drive that gets you to the finish line.
Be nice, be generous, spread love, it's literally all that we can gift the world.
Blush, smile, be honest, most of all with yourself.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment