Let's just say I've never been good with first impressions. What would I do if it weren't for google? How to make a boy fall in love with you, fast. Might actually just be the only thing I searched for if you happened to go through my browsing history, one day before I went for any date. Thankfully I've never been stood up, yet. Dating is definitely hard especially at this ripe age of 22 when hormones are wreaking havoc in your system and there seems to be no way out. Nut one out I believe how guys do it. Girls? Every single one has their own way. Me? I create trouble.
Only for myself though, when I'm bored. Helps me cope with all the bigger stresses life poses. I take them as challenges to my sanity because I swear I would go crazy if it were not for these, I'd forgotten how to feel. And now I can't stop feeling.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment