Monday, May 4, 2020

The Other Girl

I spent a minute with you, and I knew where it was going to go. Heartbreak is my middle name and I never really gave myself time to get over you. It was over and you were gone, just like that. We spent hours on the phone, conversations I don't recall. But so vivid in my memory is the time when you first asked me to send you a picture of myself.
I was really shy, I hadn't been on the internet much then, I barely knew what porn was, and masturbating was out of the question.
I spent the entire day debating on what exactly to send. I sent a sweet photograph of me smiling, looking into the camera and wondered what you would say. After all, we hadn't seen each other in almost a year.
But soon enough, my face wasn't the only thing you wanted to see anymore. It started out with just a simple demand for including the rest of my body along with the pictures that I sent you. But I guess it's true as they say, an empty mind is a devil's workshop because now you wanted to know what lay underneath those layers of clothes and even that wasn't enough.
A few months went by without you pestering me. But then one fine day, there you were again asking me for intimate photos. I obliged once, maybe twice. Not too much, not too little, maybe just enough to keep you from asking more and more and more of me till I have nothing left to give anymore. You weren't so happy with what you were getting, so you gave me an ultimatum, its either all or nothing. I finally relented and gave you exactly what you had asked for...
"Only for me!" You said. I became someone else. 
But no longer was I someone who you loved, for what I had become now was, a "whore".
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Forward This Life

 Can we just take a deep breath and not dwell on our past now? It's our past for a reason. It does not define who we are now or what we ...