Monday, December 25, 2023

Accompaniments

You could've been so much more to me and yet you are nothing too sometimes. Where all am I supposed to look for your consort Devi? You want me to think he will never be back for he has left me alone. There cannot be two ways about it, nowadays I preach my way or the highway; you know it, so sing it. Throw yourself up to this side and let me take away all of your discomforts and misery. If we too are like gods in some ways, then we are to exercise our rights. 
      I just know for real, that my mother's face and my face are very similar. I make mistakes! Everybody does, I can be tired and try to enjoy myself at the same time. đź’•
I hate somebody with all my being in this house. Must be somebody with mostly my behaviors, otherwise I wouldn't. 
How easy is it to love yourself? When you look into the mirror knowing that tat mirror is the only solace that's to be provided to you today, because the reset is just every day, noise and chores included? Me, a daughter staying in a big city feeling sorry for her father who didn't get the rank he deserved more than anybody else and the mother who despite being very talented in statistics didn't get the recognition she desired. Merely writing about this is making me sad. There were times when my parents used to be running the show, or that's what I mostly thought. Now the game is completely in my hands, and I must watch movies in order to save my parents? I am enjoying too much is it? Is that what the complaint is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Forward This Life

 Can we just take a deep breath and not dwell on our past now? It's our past for a reason. It does not define who we are now or what we ...