Sunday, December 3, 2023

All of My Weaknesses

 Never show your weakness to others, they will only laugh at it and point out the various ways in which they can be exploited. Sextortion and cybercrimes relating money have reached an all-time high and there is no reprise from it. Maintaining a shroud of religiosity and spirituality are key to being so magnanimous that everyone will look at you they cannot help it! Being that knowledgeable and that good looking. I'll stay ousted and making a dozen other interactions where I'm supposed to keep interactive exclusivity. Listening to people talk about their bad experiences and good experiences both s a sign of virtue. Now I've reached the point where I can home school a few toddlers at least. The slowest kids need remedial help, and the stigma on being a remedial student must be washed off because it is extremely psychologically impossible for the child to pick up something at the same time when they're supposed to be sleeping. Did caring off others make me a better person? NO! They say caring and serving others helps one feel better but sorry that's a lie right there. I felt the worst kind of person absolutely. I am made to make mistakes and be the maddest. I mean exactly how many more major diseases can fit me at the same time. Some bloke took my name and made it famous...

Every time I close my eyes I see my name in shining lights, the possibility of roaming a different city every night and day is immense. Oh right! I'm scared because unlike me the world gets up prepared for when they are billionaires. All the time low, doesn't suit me further than a rose bush drinking Fanta. That's some incredible product placement right there! There Grammarly apps and my Dell Inspiron 14 5410 2-in-1is working exceptionally well after getting the entire screen and keyboard replaced. These products are for life. You play around with this stuff too must and it breaks. Maybe my touches are too hard, do I need a stylus to write with this huh?

Since, nobody is going to be reading this website's blog, I must not say that I am bored of this! Writing all of this I mean because then you will know how much I depend on you all to have been in love with me and my writing all the time. I am so grateful because mother nature would have taken away my life with a hit of a button, but she did not. The Holy Father inside of whom I reside, all took mercy on me and made me a better human being, who is kinder and better. I love seeing people around me lounging and relaxing their entire body because. Just like you God and Goddesses, Devi and Devta, we are also so busy dear Jesus Christ, you have also helped in opening many doors, along with the other gods. Thanking my weaknesses and my sureties for this article writing non mind block due to laziness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Forward This Life

 Can we just take a deep breath and not dwell on our past now? It's our past for a reason. It does not define who we are now or what we ...