After a long time of wondering, self-doubt and existential crisis encounters, work as a typical Indian child seems like the best job profile on the market. Which reminds we, do I need to keep a check on all the ups and downs of a stock market? I am not exactly jealous of all the successful actor children, I'm nervously happy too because something tells me the high is short lived. To all the respectable people over here, may you all continue to breathe and strive provide closure to all of my OCDs.
With natural black, will the contrasts increase or lessen? I feel knowing and doing my bit is enough. Anyway, I will need to remove the bunch of most unnecessary characters. I you own a MacBook or a Windows PC, it doesn't matter because we have a long way to go and the things that I've been lucky enough to see I'm so amazed that I watched a Porche overtake my dad's car, Ciaz. There is no way my story could be much better or worse, with god's evening prayers of course; he/she puts us in a greater pickle.
It’s great to hear that you’re interested in cultivating gratitude in your life. Gratitude is a powerful emotion that can help you focus on the positive aspects of your life and improve your overall well-being. Here are some tips to help you get started:
Keep a gratitude journal: Write down three things you’re grateful for each day. This can help you focus on the positive aspects of your life and cultivate a sense of appreciation.
Use visual reminders: Place reminders of things you’re grateful for around your home or office. This could be a photo of a loved one, a piece of artwork, or a quote that inspires you.
Learn prayers of gratitude: Many religious traditions have prayers of gratitude that you can learn and recite. These can help you cultivate a sense of thankfulness and appreciation.
Ask yourself three questions: What have I received from __? What have I given to __? What troubles and difficulty have I caused? These questions can help you reflect on the positive aspects of your life and identify areas where you can improve.
Remember, cultivating gratitude is a practice that takes time and effort. But with persistence, you can develop a more positive outlook on life and enjoy the many benefits that come with it. 🌟
No comments:
Post a Comment