Monday, December 4, 2023

The Best of My Best

 Darkness Looms and We Become Scared

Do we need to be scared? I feel poor at heart sometimes, like I have no money to give to anybody but buying gifts also is a huge responsibility, we are all strange and lonely in this process of natural and unnatural living.
Do we need to share all of our things to everybody? We can't catch a break! I need to stay in a hotel room desperately, otherwise my soul will not be able to move into heaven. Just buying this laptop has taken so much time that I am not even happy or thankful that I have this. I am weary of the Baby Boomers, that have been throwing their weight around too much.  I need to find a way to take care of babies and chil rearing. Maybe this is my opportunity to put out there some. 

How to take care of a baby boy or girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fast Forward This Life

 Can we just take a deep breath and not dwell on our past now? It's our past for a reason. It does not define who we are now or what we ...